This post will take around 65 seconds to read.
The latest news:rewired conference took place on 13 July. With the tagline: Full stream ahead and a focus on tools, techniques and tips there were lots of juicy takeaways.
Stonking coverage – liveblogged using CoveritLive, followed by a summary blog post and then a compilation of presentations and video (although they aren’t quite all there yet and there’s no links on the programme page). Plus ace liveblogging from @adders and reflective posts from @currybet coming along as well.
- Is the home page still relevant? And what is its role – pause for thought for any website juggling with content streams jockeying for position; see also the final para on @adders live blog
- from data to story - presentations | 16 tips for better data journalism | @adders live blog all needing a closer look, also workshop presentation
- online communities - slides from workshop | presos and video from panel | blog summary | Hannah Waldram ditto
- mobile - presos and video | @adders live blog
- live blogging and streaming news - live blog | @adders live blog | video
- scraping – presentation from Paul Bradshaw’s workshop