This post will take around 57 seconds to read.
Less is more – it’s been quite a discipline to push out even one shortish post made up of links per day. Now more than ever convinced it’s good to keep most posts tight – with scope for long form once in a while. More on this in my monthly roundup.
To finish off my #london2012 series here are some legacy links:
- the DCMS’ meta-evaluation process - for starters see the summary (PDF warning) of a conference held on 23 February with links to presentations on sport, regeneration and community engagement
- Legacy Trust UK and Guardian legacy tag
- Legacy site for Vancouver 2010
- from Alan White’s Olympics diary: what do we want to be left with? | 2012 Olympics alternative awards
- Translating the British, 2012 – Carol Ann Duffy’s poem